Saturday 5 May 2018

Miss focused effort.

As I stood, early morning at the mid point bus change heading to work I was looking around, passing the time when something caught my eye.

I looked at it, contemplated the options for an alternate action, took this picture and shook my head.


Can you see it, can you see what caught my eye?  There is a double pun hint in that question...on top of the sign (which is not working big surprise) that is supposed to say what bus is due next, do you see that bit of red.  Yes it is a can of pop, well I expect an empty can that once contained a famous brand of pop.

So it was obviously too much effort to take the can and pop (the puns just keep on coming) it into the bin, which you can also see in this picture.  No far easier to make the effort to stretch up (even a tell person would need to stretch) and balance the can on the top of the sign!

Oh dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment